Miranda Lambert reveals she secretly wed Brendan McLoughlin - Page Six

 

Surprise! Miranda Lambert said, “I do.”

On Saturday, the country crooner revealed she had secretly married Brendan McLoughlin, who she called “the love of my life.”

“In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched! My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for…. me. ❤️#theone,” Lambert, 35, wrote on Instagram.

Lambert and McLoughlin, an NYPD officer from Staten Island, wed a while back, a rep for the singer confirmed to People.

This is Lambert’s second marriage, as she and fellow country star Blake Shelton tied the knot in 2011, before calling it quits four years later. She split from boyfriend Evan Felker in August.

Reps for Lambert did not immediately return our request for comment.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
No comments:
Write comments